top of page
- Sun, Mar 26BostonMar 26, 5:30 PM – Mar 27, 7:30 PMBoston, 1033 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA 02215, USAJoin us on Sunday March 26st at 5:30pm at Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston, MA for our final meal gathering of the March month. This restaurant has been serving delicious Thai food for 20 years! https://www.brownsugarcafe.com/
- Thu, Mar 16DedhamMar 16, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PMDedham, 565 High St, Dedham, MA 02026, USAJoin us at Orchid 7 Fusion Bar & Grill, the "best Caribbean restaurant in New England" on Thursday March 16 at 6:30pm. Come hang out with some extraordinary Black women doctors and taste a bit of the Caribbean culinary flavors and life! https://orchid7fusion.com https://or
- Thu, Mar 02Scampo at the Liberty Tree Hotel BostonMar 02, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PMScampo at the Liberty Tree Hotel Boston, 215 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114, USAJoin us for lunch at Scampo! "Scampo, the stunning first floor restaurant in Boston’s Liberty Hotel, is a culinary destination created by legendary chef Lydia Shire & The Lyons Group. At Scampo, Shire’s reputation for defying tradition translates into Italian-inspired cuisine." www.scampoboston.com
- Fri, Feb 24BostonFeb 24, 6:45 PM – 6:50 PM ESTBoston, 611 Columbia Rd, Dorchester, MA 02125, USACelebrate the end of the work week with other #BlackWomenDoctors and medical trainees in Boston. Join us on Friday February 24th at 6:45pm at Comfort Kitchen, a "Black-owned, immigrant-owned, woman-owned" business in Dorchester! Only 6 seats available at this exclusive Diva Docs Table so RSVP now!
- Sat, Feb 18Newton
- Sat, Dec 03Season 52Dec 03, 2022, 11:30 AM – Dec 04, 2022, 1:00 PMSeason 52, 220 Boylston St bldg c117, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USAJoin us for a holiday brunch gathering at Season 52 11:30 am on Sat Dec 3rd. Great Food. Great Conversation. Your Kind of People. All Black women doctors, medical students, trainees are welcome!
- Sat, Oct 29Aquitaine Chestnut HillOct 29, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMAquitaine Chestnut Hill, 11 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USAOctober 29 is our monthly Diva Doc Day and to celebrate we are having brunch at Aquitaine in Chestnut Hill at 11am! Come catch up and network with your Diva Docs Sisters! It doesn't matter if you are a Black woman medical student, resident or early, mid or late career physician. You are welcome!
- Thu, Oct 13MassChallengeOct 13, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMMassChallenge, 10 Fan Pier Boulevard 3rd floor, Boston, MA 02210, USALearn about The Black Women M.D. Network, an active, engaged community that helps Black women doctors & trainees advance in their careers through professional development programming, leadership training, one on one coaching and member/partner mentorships and sponsorships. We go beyond Linked In!
- Thu, Sep 29BostonSep 29, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMBoston, 10 Fan Pier Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210, USAYou are invited to a special small group session about the Diva Docs Black Women M.D. Network. Learn about this non-profit organization that helps black women doctors advance in their careers! We provide social support, networking, leadership training, coaching, mentorships & sponsorships.
- Thu, Sep 15https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86298478566
- Thu, Jun 30Dorchester Brewing CompanyJun 30, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMDorchester Brewing Company, 1250 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02125, USAJoin us for drinks (beer, wine) and barbecue at the Dorchester Brewing Company!. All current diva docs and Black women who are medical students, residents, fellows and post-training attending physicians in MA are welcome!
- Thu, Jun 23Dorchester Brewing Company+ M&M Barbecue
- Wed, Mar 16Online EventMar 16, 2022, 6:29 PM – 7:29 PM EDTOnline EventMarvin Turner, JD, MBA, will discuss his journey to executive leadership and management, why board governance interests him, and things to consider when joining the c-suite in the next stage of your career or professional life. https://www.linkedin.com/in/marvinturner
- Wed, Feb 09Online Event
- Wed, Feb 09Media Relations 101 with Amy McHugh, BCBSMAFeb 09, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMMedia Relations 101 with Amy McHugh, BCBSMAJoin us for a special media training event with Amy McHugh, director of media relations at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, the largest private health plan in Massachusetts and one of the largest independent, not-for-profit Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans in the country.
- Thu, Nov 18The Healing Power of Our Stories
- Wed, Nov 03Black Women in Medicine
- Thu, Oct 14Online Event
bottom of page