top of page
I am a black woman tall as a cypress
Strong beyond all definition still defying place and time
and circumstance assailed impervious indestructible.
Look on me and be renewed.
- Sat, Dec 03Season 52Dec 03, 2022, 11:30 AM – Dec 04, 2022, 1:00 PMSeason 52, 220 Boylston St bldg c117, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USAJoin us for a holiday brunch gathering at Season 52 11:30 am on Sat Dec 3rd. Great Food. Great Conversation. Your Kind of People. All Black women doctors, medical students, trainees are welcome!
- Sat, Oct 29Aquitaine Chestnut HillOct 29, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMAquitaine Chestnut Hill, 11 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USAOctober 29 is our monthly Diva Doc Day and to celebrate we are having brunch at Aquitaine in Chestnut Hill at 11am! Come catch up and network with your Diva Docs Sisters! It doesn't matter if you are a Black woman medical student, resident or early, mid or late career physician. You are welcome!
- Thu, Oct 13MassChallengeOct 13, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMMassChallenge, 10 Fan Pier Boulevard 3rd floor, Boston, MA 02210, USALearn about The Black Women M.D. Network, an active, engaged community that helps Black women doctors & trainees advance in their careers through professional development programming, leadership training, one on one coaching and member/partner mentorships and sponsorships. We go beyond Linked In!
- Thu, Sep 29BostonSep 29, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMBoston, 10 Fan Pier Boulevard, Boston, MA 02210, USAYou are invited to a special small group session about the Diva Docs Black Women M.D. Network. Learn about this non-profit organization that helps black women doctors advance in their careers! We provide social support, networking, leadership training, coaching, mentorships & sponsorships.
- Thu, Sep 15https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86298478566
- Thu, Jun 30Dorchester Brewing CompanyJun 30, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMDorchester Brewing Company, 1250 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 02125, USAJoin us for drinks (beer, wine) and barbecue at the Dorchester Brewing Company!. All current diva docs and Black women who are medical students, residents, fellows and post-training attending physicians in MA are welcome!
- Thu, Jun 23Dorchester Brewing Company+ M&M Barbecue
- Wed, Mar 16Online EventMar 16, 2022, 6:29 PM – 7:29 PM EDTOnline EventMarvin Turner, JD, MBA, will discuss his journey to executive leadership and management, why board governance interests him, and things to consider when joining the c-suite in the next stage of your career or professional life. https://www.linkedin.com/in/marvinturner
- Wed, Feb 09Online Event
- Wed, Feb 09Media Relations 101 with Amy McHugh, BCBSMAFeb 09, 2022, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PMMedia Relations 101 with Amy McHugh, BCBSMAJoin us for a special media training event with Amy McHugh, director of media relations at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, the largest private health plan in Massachusetts and one of the largest independent, not-for-profit Blue Cross Blue Shield Plans in the country.
- Thu, Nov 18The Healing Power of Our Stories
- Thu, Oct 14Online Event
- Thu, Sep 16Online Event
- Wed, Mar 31Black Women Leadership via Zoom - DonationMar 31, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMBlack Women Leadership via Zoom - DonationYou are Invited! Diva Docs Boston, a professional organization of Black Women Physicians in Massachusetts, led by Philomena Asante MD, MPH, invites you to “A Conversation on Black Women Leadership” with US Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, Drs Paula A. Johnson and Gloria E. White-Hammond
- Thu, Feb 18When Things Go Wrong at Work: w/ Aimee Lowe
bottom of page